Conversatio Fide (conversations of faith) is a podcast - conversations with emerging leaders, church planters, pastors, spiritual directors, and regular folk about God, faith, church, life, and stuff like that. Pax!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
conversatio fide :: a podcast
www.conversatio.com will now redirect you to: http://conversatio.blogspot.com/. This is a change from the former address due to some odd posting issues. The RSS feed is still the same - http://feeds.feedburner.com/conversatio. Please subscribe.

I'm really thinking of switching to Word Press or something. I would really like a system that I could do my personal blog, conversatio podcast, and any other podcast (lectionary readings, daily office) ALL from. With Word Press would I be able to set up independent urls? Like would I be able to use the same server to host www.aaronklinefelter.com, www.conversatio.com, and www.audiolectionary.com (for instance)?

posted by Aaron @ 8:45 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



conversatio fide :: a podcast :: copyright © 2005